Rotary is made up of three parts: at the heart of Rotary are our clubs, that are supported by Rotary International and The Rotary Foundation.
Rotary clubs bring together dedicated individuals to exchange ideas, build relationships, and take action.
Rotary International supports Rotary clubs worldwide by coordinating global programs, campaigns, and initiatives.
The Rotary Foundation uses generous donations to fund projects by Rotarians and our partners in communities around the world. As a nonprofit, all of the Foundation’s funding comes from voluntary contributions made by Rotarians and friends who share our vision of a better world.
Together, Rotary clubs, Rotary International, and The Rotary Foundation work to make lasting improvements in our communities and around the world.
The Brooks Rotary Club meets every Thursday at noon at the Heritage Inn.
When Rotary partners with other organizations, we multiply the impact made by either group on their own. We call this “the Rotary effect.” From local food banks to global humanitarian organizations, we work with a wide variety of partners, including:
- Aga Khan University
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global FoodBanking Network
- Mercy Ships
- United Nations
- World Health Organization
The Rotary Foundation
– uses donations to fund projects by Rotarians and our partner in communities, locally and around the world. As a non-profit, all of the Foundation’s funding comes from voluntary contributions made by Rotarians and friends who share our vision of a better world.
Rotary District 5360
– includes 56 Clubs from Lacombe south to the US border, from Canmore east to Kindersley and Swift Current